. Los Angeles, CA 90014
Title: Sales Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Company: Advanced Contemporary Ready-To-Wear Brand
- Create selling forecasts and key styles per season for each account.
- Manage and exceed metrics set by management to maximize on sales goals/margins.
- Manage accounts and monitor areas of growth opportunities, advising on sell-through of buys.
- Continuously seeking new opportunities and expanding major department store, e-commerce, and speciality boutique account relationships by opening new accounts and continuously creating growth opportunities for the West Coast region.
- Comprehension understanding of brand and competition in the marketplace.
- Work closely with other departments on trend forecasting and direction of future selling seasons, product development, and account feedback.
- Work closely with accounting and customer service for proper payment and shipping of orders to buyers/stores.
- Attend trade shows & markets throughout the year and present current line to buyers with relevant product knowledge.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree required.
- Min. 5-7+ years of fashion wholesale account executive experience working with West Coast major department stores, e-commerce, and speciality boutique accounts within the women's advanced contemporary space.
- Existing client list and experiencing opening new accounts; experience and interest in opening new accounts and traveling on-the-road - road warriors welcome!
- Strong attention-to-detail and sense of urgency; highly organized.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Aggressive Comm. % on Sales
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off + Observed Holidays
- Product Allowance + Discounts