. Los Angeles, CA 90014
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Company: Young Women's Contemporary Brand
- Exceed set metrics to maximize sales goals and margins.
- Continuously seeking new opportunities and expanding MAJOR account relationships by opening new accounts and continuously creating opportunities for growth.
- Establish and maintain excellent business relationships with current accounts and new customers in the USA region by generating new business and increasing sales volume.
- Complete understanding of brand and competition in the marketplace, analyzing new growth opportunities and determining the business potential.
- Create selling forecasts sales % increases per season for each account.
- Attend trade shows (& possibly do road) throughout the year and present current line; work with current and new accounts and bring on new business during shows.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of apparel wholesale industry experience; exp. with women's contemporary apparel & activewear brands
- Experience working with MAJOR accounts and independent specialty boutiques
- Familiarity with retail store openings & pop-up retail locations a plus!
- Experiencing opening new accounts and managing existing accounts
- Strong attention-to-detail and sense of urgency - ability to hit deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills & ability to be attentive with accounts & buyers
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Ability to travel nationally & internationally; attend major trade shows
Salary: DOE - $90,000 - $130,000 + benefits