Sales Manager - eCommerce
New York, NY
Title of Job: Sales Manager, E-commerce
Company Description: Well known home textiles company
Working with the Vice President, Brands, the Sales Manager will drive incremental sales and new business development for company's growing ecommerce channel. The Manager will be tasked with doubling sales within the ecommerce channel, as well as defining the appropriate operational and inventory management procedures in support of the business.
- Develop and manage annual eCommerce sales and profitability plans and monitor results vs plan throughout the year for the ecommerce channel (Key Accounts include Amazon, Wayfair, as well as smaller direct-to-consumer accounts.)
- Increase the share of ecommerce to retail sales without sacrificing retail sales within established business channels
- Conduct business reviews with accounts, manage customer relationships in the ecommerce channel and present relevant findings to senior executive team
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and business relationships to grow revenue, profitability and market share
- Assist Marketing and Sales management with the development of marketing strategies and advertising plans
- Manage and expand existing drop-ship models
- In conjunction with Planning, manage eCommerce inventory
- Monitor and execute price adjustments
- Troubleshoot eCommerce fulfillment issues with Operations and EDI teams
- Successfully launch brand on Amazon and Wayfair for Fall 2018. Prepare for additional brand launches in Spring 19.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of digital/eCommerce Sales. Experience with Amazon a must.
- Experience in Home textiles desired, but not mandatory
- Demonstrated ability to be a strategic advisor to customers
- Experience managing cross-functional teams