. New York, NY 10001
Company Description: manufacturing + private label fashion company
Location: New York, NY
- Responsible for management of assigned key account retailers such as clubs, mid-tier, and off-price.
- Work with the Sales Director to develop seasonal projections and forecast sales, markdowns, and margins.
- Collaborate with buyers/accounts to define and execute creative strategies and identify opportunities to drive sales and protect profitability.
- Execute against monthly targets identified and agreed upon by management.
- Collect, analyze, and report in weekly selling, in addition to, monthly and year-end.
- Oversee purchase order (PO) processing and confirmation of shipping.
- React to in-season sales executing reorders, RTV's, swaps, etc.
- Manage market prep and appointments as well as internal and external follow-up.
- Work alongside buyers/key accounts to evaluate merchandise assortments, positioning, visual standards, processes, staff proficiency, and marketing tools.
- Conduct routine competitive analysis to maintain awareness of the marketplace and to influence strategy.
- Monitor online channels on consistent basis.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Fashion Merchandising, or a related field.
- Min. 8-10+ years of experience working in a fashion wholesale ideally within private label + licensing within women's apparel and/or accessories.
- Present and up-to-date list of current account relationships and contacts within fashion wholesale industry; experience working with Costco, Kohl's, Target, etc. required.
- Have a pulse on the industry and current trends in order to stay updated with what's in and hot in fashion.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; must be a proactive team player!
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent problem and robust analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and JOOR and/or NuOrder.
- Travel to accounts, shows, markets, etc. as needed.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Commission % on Sales
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Observed Holidays
- Clothing Allowance
- Employee Discounts