. Miami, FL 33155
Company Description: women's advanced contemporary ready-to-wear + accessories brand
Location: Miami, FL - will relocate candidates within the United States!
- Be a strong salesperson and leader to ensure the Sales team is meeting their set seasonal and year-end goals.
- Travel with the Sales team for markets in NYC and Paris throughout the year.
- Analyze customer selling to help achieve greater success for both the customers and brand.
- Lead the Sales team in the opening of new customer relationships.
- Aide the Account Executives in tailoring customer orders to the store’s client base and demographic.
- Work closely with Account Executives to ensure buys are custom to each account.
- Travel to visit accounts throughout the year both onsite, at markets, and trade shows.
- Meet weekly and monthly departmental goals in terms of new accounts and sales growth.
- Develop strong relationships with customer accounts.
- Responsible for bringing new customer relationships to the brand.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Fashion Merchandising, or a related field.
- Min. 6+ years of related experience in the advanced contemporary or luxury market.
- Previous experience managing and driving a sales team required.
- Relevant industry experience in women's designer or ready to wear brands
- Present and up-to-date list of current account relationships and contacts within fashion wholesale industry; experience working with major accounts such as department stores, e-commerce, and specialty stores.
- Driven with the desire to consistently exceed targets.
- Have a pulse on the industry and current trends in order to stay updated with what's in and hot in fashion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; must be a proactive team player!
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent problem and robust analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and JOOR and/or NuOrder.
- Travel to accounts, shows, markets, etc. as needed.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Sales Performance Incentives
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Observed Holidays
- Clothing Allowance
- Product Gratis + Discounts