Sales Business Development Manager
. Brooklyn, NY 11222
Company Description: startup fashion e-commerce company
Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Own and manage the entire sales process from top-to-bottom and shape the entire strategy for business development.
- Set and achieve revenue targets according to company goals.
- Work closely with the Founder and Brand Director on developing and optimizing the company's messaging to increase sales growth.
- Cultivate and maintain deep relationships with both current roster and new potential clients.
- Focus on developing strategic partnerships.
- Stay on top of all things e-commerce to better understand and predict clients' ever-changing needs.
- Identify and engage with potential partners and create new partnerships with agencies.
- Work with organizations and other companies that will provide ongoing lead generation.
- Work directly with the Production teams to ensure smooth transitions during client on-boarding.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Min. 5+ years of previous sales and business development experience with a successful sales track record.
- Ability to build relationships quickly with a friendly and genuine approach.
- Excellent writing, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Familiar with the creative production process and a quick learner.
- Tech-savvy and can understand internal systems and tools that the studio utilizes
- Ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment
- Proactive in your approach to your job with the ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment.
- Strong verbal communication skills that can get your point across efficiently and with kindness.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention-to-detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task and follow projects through to completion with excellent time management skills
- Mac and Google Docs proficient
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Monthly Health Insurance Stipend
- Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays