980 Ave of the Americas New York, New York 10018
Title: Sales Assistant
Company: Toy Manufacturing
Salary: Based on Experience
- Work cross-functionally with the owner, operations and product development to ensure sales and customer related questions and issues are being addressed in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain style and upc number master listing.
- Generate , update and maintain master price lists.
- Generate and process vendor agreements/set ups, quote sheets, sales proposal and sales presentation information.
- Heavy correspondence via phone and/or email with sales reps and customers.
- Gatekeeper for all customer/distributor/ sales contact information , locations for team.
- Gatekeeper for all sales presentation files.
- Attend weekly department meetings
- Assist with any ad-hoc projects, reports, etc., as business needs require
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- General clerical duties( photocopying, scanning, mailing filing)
- Advanced Excel experience
- Experience working with Walmart, Target, etc vendor systems
- Strong anticipation skills and forward thinking
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to interact at all levels with internal and external personnel
- Deadline/task orientated with a great sense of urgency
- High energy
- Proactive, requiring little direction, takes responsibility
- Detail orientated, organized and structured
- Strong Follow-up skills
- Skilled with Microsoft Office
- Experience in the Toy Industry is a plus