Brisbane, CA 94117
Company Description: Sustainable fashion brand
Location: Brisbane, CA
- Editing high-quality images in a fast-paced and fluid high-volume environment
- Export, organize, and provide final images into a shared environment.
- Ensure consistent technical quality and aesthetics for all photography crafted and delivered by the Photo Studio Dept.
- Process images to support the workflow of the Photography team.
- Understand deadlines and schedules in order to help prioritize product.
- Keep photos organized and distributed in a timely manner.
- Completed Associate's and/or Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and CaptureOne required.
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop (color correction tools, shadows, background removal, and cropping) required.
- Passion for fashion photography and image retouching.
- Meticulous attention-to-detail.
- Strong organizational skills
- Adaptable and open to learning new processes and programs.