Retention Marketing Manager
. Los Angeles, CA 90014
Company Description: e-commerce DTC fashion company
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Support in optimizing all campaigns for email, SMS, app pushes, and on-site targeting campaigns by testing subject lines, creative, copy, send time, etc.
- Develop customer lifecycle campaigns from onboarding flows, to retention, to risk of lapsing emails and developing win-back strategies.
- Develop customer segments that are integrated into our flows lifecycle with personalized content.
- Overhaul existing flows based on your own strategy and working closely with Marketing and Content Teams.
- Support development of email testing plans, report results, and provide recommendations.
- Avid mobile first approach to optimizing all email templates.
- Analyze results of campaigns on a daily basis, create weekly and monthly reporting with insights, and recommendations for optimizations.
- Responsible for flawless execution on all emails, SMS, app pushes, and on-site campaigns — QA content, linking, segmentation, etc.
- Own the end-to-end management of all emails, SMS, app pushes, and on-site campaigns, and other retention programs — this includes strategy, campaign setup, content, reporting, and daily monitoring.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including Design, Tech, and Marketing to ensure timely deliveries of all creative assets are scheduled prior to deployment.
- Support in maintaining email deliverability across all IPs using Return Path.
- Partner with Return Path to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Completed Bachelor's in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Min. 5+ years' of relevant CRM experience working within fashion for a DTC/e-commerce company.
- Experience working with Klaviyo and or Sailthru required.
- Experience with key email metrics to support and recommend innovative marketing strategies.
- Knowledge in CAN-SPAM, GDPR and email best practices.
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn tools and processes.
- Impeccable attention to detail and quality assurance.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting strict and aggressive deadlines.
- Remarkable team player with experience working effectively with cross-functional partners.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Clothing Allowance
- Product Discounts