Retail Visual Merchandising Designer
5th Avenue New York, NY 10153
Title: Retail Visual Merchandising Designer
Location: New York, NY
Company: Beauty and Fragrance Brand
- Partner with Global Executive Director VM/Store Design to develop concepts and successfully execute on-brand and compelling merchandising stories across all points of sale.
- Ensure consistency to brand identity, marketing/sales strategies and business priorities in all projects.
- Collaborate with Cross-Functional teams (Global Marketing, International, Travel Retail, Promotions and Creative departments) to deliver innovative merchandising design as part of 360 customer experience journeys.
- Understand and articulate the VM and Store Design department’s visions, goals, and strategies.
- Support sales meeting and round table layouts, collaborating with Global Marketing department to design and execute effective and exciting environments off-site.
- Comfortable preparing and presenting visual merchandising concepts for Senior Management review.
- Organize drawings and maintain an up to date folder for each project stored the main server.
- Degree in Industrial Design or Merchandising design.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in visual merchandising or industrial design at a retail or corporate office.
- Comprehensive skill level in 3D modelling in Rhino. Fluent in Adobe Creative Suites (specifically Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator). Hand sketching skills are a plus.
- Good communication, organizational and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of retail environments and trends
- Ability to work in both a highly collaborative team environment and independently.
- Organized with good filing skills.