Retail Training Coordinator
New York New York, NY 10018
Title of Job: Retail Training Coordinator
Company Description: Iconic Luxury Brand
Location: New York, NY
- Provides training support for Retail stores with a focus on needs through adaptation of concepts,delivery and follow-up.
- Support & track In-store training activities and tools.
- Plan, budget, & execute training events.
- Support retail conferences and regional training events.
- Work cross-functionally with HR & regional training teams to develop & implement market specific training contents.
- Partner with store & retail management in their role as trainers and developers of talent.
- 2 to 3 Years of Training and potentially selling experience in retail (preferably premium or lifestyle segment).
- Direct experience on the following retail topics: product, selling ceremonies, customer service, brand training, etc.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Proficient in MSOffice Suite.
- Ability to travel (30-40%) US/Canada and work on a flexible schedule.