Dallas Dallas, Texas 7520
Title of Job: Retail Trainer
Company Description: Growing, Innovative Bedding Company
Location: Dallas, TX
The Retail Trainer is responsible for training, merchandising and sell-through for all retail accounts within the Dallas market. This role will be responsible for in-store product knowledge and sales trainings to maximize sales and in-store associate engagement with the product.
- Host highly technical and engaging product knowledge sessions with retail staff in wholesale doors in the market
- Work closely with management teams to support their needs and gather customer feedback, trends and call-outs to communicate with corporate.
- Ensure store sales teams within Dallas market are properly trained on product knowledge, new product releases, technical information and visual guidelines
- Assist in hosting and executing any in-store events to better support the brand.
- Weekly analysis by door on sell-through, recommendations and re-merchandising opportunities.
- Visit accounts to merchandise product and maintain a pulse on the in-store needs.
- Conduct walk-throughs and inventory checks to ensure stores have proper assortments.
- Special projects as needed.
- 3+ years of experience in a Retail Coordinator, Retail Trainer or Retail Management role
- Extremely outgoing, proactive and organized
- Openness to daily travel within Dallas market
- Ability to lead and host training sessions with groups of 30+
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to make strong connections in store
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong merchandising skills
Salary: Base (depends on experience) plus $10k in bonus, full health benefits, 401k, PTO and much more!