Retail Sales Educator
5600 Nebraska Furniture Mart Dr The Colony, Texas 75056
Title of Job: Retail Sales Educator
Company Description: Bedgear
Location: Dallas, TX
Responsibilities: See below
Requirements: 3+ years of Brand Ambassador, Keyholder or Sales Lead experience with a performance brand
Salary: $35k-45k with 5-10k bonus.
From client: We have modified our job description, this position is more entry level now and we have decided we would rather go with someone who is a brand fit as opposed to an industry fit.
We are looking for someone to work out of Nebraska Furniture as our retail educator. Their role would be to educate customers within the store. The position would require three long days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) and holiday/ promotional sales days. No industry experience is required, we are looking for someone with preferably a performance brand retail background. Anyone with key holder/ performance apparel experience who is looking to level up would be considered. There is opportunity to grow within this role because we are currently working on breaking into the Dallas market and this person would likely have the opportunity to work in other arenas/stores as they developed. We are looking for someone who is lively, outgoing, active and fits within our brand. Someone with brand ambassador experience could also work . We are looking for someone who is engaging and comfortable talking to customers. Someone who can educate the customer on the product, rather than sell the customer the product.
-Full health, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k after 1 yr
-10 PTO days plus sick time (that gets paid out if they don’t use) + paid holidays
Schedule is: Friday & Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm (30 min lunch + 2 short breaks)
Sunday 11:00am - 8:00pm (30 min lunch + 2 short breaks); may need additional availability on occasion for special holiday promotions etc.
-Reporting into Holly Adorno, Player Development (based in NJ)
Title: Retail Sales Educator
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Full-time
Founded in 2009, BEDGEAR built the rapid growth lifestyle brand of PERFORMANCE® bedding for people that want to achieve more out of life. BEDGEAR has redefined the way people view sleep by offering personalized products based on sleep position and body frame and the ability to create a complete Sleep System. Our patented fabric technologies wick away heat and moisture to help regulate body temperature and generate an optimal microclimate to maximize recovery at night. With distribution facilities in the U.S. and Asia, BEDGEAR is sold in national retailers in the U.S., Canada and around the globe, with continued international expansion ahead. BEDGEAR currently partners with the Boston Celtics and Dallas Mavericks alongside a history of winning professional athletes and sports teams, including the Denver Broncos. You can’t cheat sleep – but you can get more out of the time you spend in bed.
Sleep Fuels Everything®!
Description: Responsible for providing support to the sales organization my taking the lead of BEDGEAR's store-within-a-store presence and sales at major furniture retailer
Job Duties (including but not limited to):
- Engaging with consumers to educate them on the benefits of BEDGEAR products to enhance their recovery
- Ensure sales goals are met for store location
- Educate store RSAs on the BEDGEAR selling process and products
- Ensure visual merchandising compliance with store planograms
- Host pillow fitting workshops
- Stay apprised of BEDGEAR inventory within shop
- Store performance reporting to sales manager
- Act as brand champion
- Assist in development of site promotional plans
- Assist with special events and additional duties as requested
• Must be 18 years of age
• Must be legally authorized to work in the US
• High-school Diploma or GED
- English Proficient (reading, writing, speaking/listening, comprehension)
• Must have personal vehicle and valid drivers license to run local errands if needed
• Must be available for weekend/holiday retail hours as dictated by schedule
- 3+ years in retail sales (experience within home furnishings or lifestyle brand is highly preferred)
- 2+ years customer service
- Understanding and sensitivity to visual merchandising
- Proven ability to retain large volume of detailed product knowledge
Outgoing personality; positive attitude; confidence; excellent communication skills; excellent intrapersonal skills; leadership qualities; ability to recognize opportunities and evoke change where applicable; strong follow up skills; attention to detail and process orientation; problem solving skills; coaching and mentoring skills;