Retail Sales Educator
5600 Nebraska Furniture Mart Dr Dallas, TX 75056
Title of Job: Brand Ambassador
Company Description: Performance Accessories Brand
Location: Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
The Brand Ambassador is responsible for sales, product knowledge, training, merchandising and sell-through in the store. This role will be responsible for in-store product knowledge and sales trainings to maximize sales and in-store associate engagement with the product.
HUGE opportunity for growth as the brand expands in the Dallas market!
- Engage customers on the sales floor with technical product and brand knowledge.
- Host highly technical and engaging product knowledge sessions with retail staff.
- Work closely with management teams to support their needs and gather customer feedback, trends and call-outs to communicate with corporate.
- Assist in hosting and executing any in-store or promotional events to better support the brand.
- Execute visual merchandising based on corporate direction
- Act as ultimate brand champion and ensure top notch customer experience
- Special projects as needed.
- 3+ years of experience as Brand Ambassador, Keyholder or Sales Lead with a performance brand
- Extremely outgoing, proactive and organized
- Ability to lead and host training sessions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to make strong connections with customers and in-store teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong merchandising skills
Salary: Base (depends on experience) plus $10k in bonus, full health benefits, 401k, PTO and much more!