Position: Retail Operations Manager
Location: San Francisco
Company: Growing retail company
- Develop the strategy for Retail Operations to drive operational excellence by defining standards for processes and procedures across retail doors
- Budget and resource plan creation and management
- Provides guidance and direction to the field retail team
- Plan and conduct training's for new initiatives
- Collaborate with Operations and IT to assist in retail growth
- Lead the ongoing evaluation and operation of global programs that involve third party partners (Store fixture programs, music contracts, shopping bags, etc).
- Lead, coach, drive and inspire a high preforming team
- Owns financial reporting and weekly updates
- Participates in visual merchandising and coach team on store standards
- Develops and trains teams, recruits to fill opens positions.
- 8+ years’ experience leading corporate and or Retail teams.
- Demonstrated ability to drive store profitability and productivity.
- Thorough understanding of Retail POS and other technology.
- Strong project management, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel domestically
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- May involve lifting at least of 35-50 lbs.