Retail Operations Analyst
Playa Vista Playa Vista, California 90094
Title: Retail Operations Analyst
Company: International Brand
Location: Playa Vista, CA
Deal the operations and data analysis in Retail department working closely with the rest the departments and areas in the company.
Customer Service responsible for all operational tasks, attending requests and solving issues for Company own stores.
Triggering and releasing of replenishment orders focused in correct stock levels
- Responsible for the Visual Merchandising changes that implies products returns. This person will define the correct process for this with the Customer Service Manager and directly manage this process for owned stores
- Effective coordination of Warehouse and Transport to meet agreed timings for delivering products (months-date-time)
- Analyze Retail Sales reports
- Working with customer service, handling any escalated phone calls
- Allocating for stores and making sure inventory is stocked and transferred
- Reporting analysis to Customer Service Manager of Business Unit needs and IT areas of improvement
- Responsible for claims input and efficient management of these owned stores
- Retail Sales report
- Inventories analysis
- Stock management:
- Procedures, Manuals and Quick Guides for the department.
- University certificate.
- Expert in Office Package and SAP.
- At least 3 year’ professional experience in a similar role within retail operations, working with stores and Retail ERP system
- Customer Service experience required
- Accustomed to work in a multinational environment and reporting to various departments and areas.
- Availability to travel the 20% of the annual time.
- Ability to multi -task, prioritize work and meet strict deadlines with an analytical approach are key needs to fill this role.
- High level of autonomy and responsibility
- Team working attitude combined with well balanced spirit
- Problem solving approach and flexibility
- Accustomed to work under pressure
- Organizational Skills.