Retail Merchandise Coordinator
Los Angeles, California
Title: Retail Merchandise Coordinator
Company: Global Footwear/Lifestyle Company
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Deal with the product, purchase and VM areas in Retail and E-commerce department
working closely with the rest the department and areas in the
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Product purchase for owned stores, franchises, market place and Ecommerce.
- Stock management of the retail warehouse making transfers when needed.
- Stock management of all the point of sales to avoid lack of stock.
- Split the collection in the different Qs and the packs categories.
- VM update to maximize the store sell through and the stock management.
- Coordinate with Retail Operations Manager the VM changes for all the point of sales.
- VM changes in the system based on stock and sales.
- Place in SAP de PO: Retail & E-commerce.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Expert in Office Package and SAP or similar.
- At least 3 year’ professional experience in a similar post.
- Buying background major plus
- Accustomed to work in a multinational environment and reporting to various departments and areas.
- Availability to travel the 10% of the annual time.