Regional Marketing Manager
. Los Angeles, CA 90210
Company Description: eco-friendly CPG baby products company
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Work in alignment with Global Marketing Team in order to drive the growth of brand within the Canadian market.
- Assist the Global Marketing Team to develop creative content strategies and media execution plans to drive brand growth.
- Work with Global Marketing Team to set territory goals and objectives to drive brand growth.
- Identify local tastemakers, influencers, and brand partners and drive partnerships that align with global marketing strategy and direction.
- Review, innovate, and optimize existing influencer strategies for the Canadian market, including launch, seeding, ongoing partnerships, and seasonal campaigns.
- Assist with the development and execution of PR strategies for the Canadian market.
- Identify, plan, and execute events, sampling initiatives and, grassroots activations within the Canadian market.
- Drive local EDM content and implementation.
- Interact with Global Marketing Team to supervise regional marketing budget.
- Evaluate productiveness and ROI on Canadian marketing initiatives and use these insights to govern ongoing regional strategies.
- Work directly with Performance Marketing Manager on social and digital amplification strategies month-by-month, including Canada retailer promotional support.
- Supply the Global Marketing Team with local insights to ensure content is amended to be relevant to territory.
- Assist in communication with key agency partners, from briefing through to execution.
- Support local sales teams in marketing related conversations relevant to the territory.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field.
- Min. 4+ years’ experience in marketing or PR related roles.
- Must have relevant marketing and PR experience within the Canadian market and have active contacts within the industry.
- Established knowledge of digital marketing tactics and best practices.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, stay organized, and effectively time manage.
- Strong can-do-attitude.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off + Observed Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Company Laptop
- Product Gratis + Discounts