. Los Angeles, CA 90210
TITLE: Regional Manager
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Hospitality Lifestyle Beauty Brand
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA - multi-unit management within SoCal
- Creates and takes accountability for a consistently positive work environment that increases productivity, decreases unwanted turnover and enhances the customer experience.
- Develops, implements and monitors programs that sustain a productive, efficient store environment and facilitates a positive employee experience and attitude toward the brand.
- Empowers Managers to drive results and take ownership of their business and operations.
- Communicates performance goals and standards so employees understand expectations and how they are linked to the organization's mission, values and goals.
- Recruits, interviews and selects the best candidates for job openings who reflect the brand standard.
- Maintains excellent communication with corporate office and field team via conference calls, field visits, one on ones, email, corporate visits, etc.
- Efficiently plans tasks and manages execution to achieve financial goals/results within budget and on time.
- Manages controllable expenses, payroll, etc.
- Ensures that the region protects company assets through promoting awareness of loss prevention best practices.
- Ensures that the region maintains acceptable inventory shrinkage.
- Ensures that management follows all policies specific to inventory control, including managing required annual physical inventories, paperwork flow, over/short logs, timeliness of reporting, receipt of goods, gift card purchases and all other related inventory matters.
- Ensures proper execution of visual presentation standards and promotional event set ups.
- Adheres to and ensures all employees are working safety and following established safety best practices.
- Improves customer experience in district through recognizing customer service successes, coaching to improve performance and empowering staff to appropriately use their best judgment in all customer service matters.
- 5+ years of multi-unit or high volume management experience in a hospitality, restaurant, or customer service facing environment
- Previous experience with recruiting & developing talent, managing operations, and driving sales and managing a P&L
- Ability to be an entrepreneurial and promote the brand inside and outside of the business
- Proven track record of talent development and streamlining operational processes
- Professional, well-spoken and able to lead a large team in multiple locations
- Bachelor level college degree
SALARY: DOE - $60,000 - $80,000 + benefits