Regional HRBP Manager
108 W 39th St New York, NY 10018
Title: Regional HRBP Manager
Company: Global accessories company
- Creates and translates business strategies into effective and progressive HR initiatives for client groups to help them drive innovation, effectiveness and capability building.
- Advises, influences and guides all levels of management on the HR implications of business strategies and all aspects of people-management and leadership.
- Provides strategic direction and solutions for workforce assessment and talent planning; leadership and employee capability strategies and programs; coaching and problem-solving; facilitating the development of desired culture in client group(s).
- Proactively assesses employee pain points and, in consultation with management, develops workable solutions. Reviews trends with management and recommends actions to ensure positive organizational changes.
- Tracks and reports staffing, retention, attrition, and other necessary data to line management; recommends programs and/or enhancements as necessary.
- Partners with COE to ensure quality delivery of company-wide programs and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated proficiency in organizational development and effectiveness along with competence in the areas of performance management, compensation, talent acquisition, compliance and development, management coaching
- Strong business acumen and organizational agility - Able to size up business issues easily and recommend/establish priorities in partnership with the business
- Ability to contribute ideas and provide solutions to the design and implementation of HR strategies/programs/processes – and power to see it through
- Resourceful, innovative and creative problem solver