. New York, NY 10018
Location: New York, NY
Company: Women's Fashion Footwear Brand
- Great and check-in guests coming into the HQ for meetings, etc.
- Answer all incoming calls with a strong level of professionalism & directing them when needed
- Complete administrative duties such as coordinating meetings, managing the front office area, and making sure all incoming materials such as employee mail are distributed in a timely manner
- Minimum of 0-2 years of experience required; will accept fashion internships & retail sales backgrounds - ENTRY-LEVEL ROLE with much room to grow!
- Appreciation for the fashion industry; wanting to get their foot in the fashion door
- Excellent written + oral communication skills
- Strong attention-to-detail and sense of urgency; ability to multitask & hit deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook
Salary: DOE - $30,000 - $40,000 base salary + benefits