8900 Rex Road Pico Rivera, CA 90660
High End Cosmetics Brands Seeks Quality Assurance Manager to join their warehouse team in Los Angeles!
- Oversee quality of all product per internal and legal specifications before product is shipped to customers
- Responsible for inspecting procedures, identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues, Corrective Action and Preventive Action.
- Manage a QA team to ensure they are properly trained and supervised throughout inspection process
- Oversee domestic and overseas inspection
- Collaborate with Operations/Warehouse regarding shipment priorities, status of shipments, rework, expiration date, on site inspection and other quality related matters
- Work with vendors to ensure imperfections are corrected and that preventative action is taken for the future
- Keep track and report quality performance by vendor and SKU.
- Generate and maintain other records of quality, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Investigate any product complaints and ensure product issues are addressed and tracked.
- Maintain a library of product standards.
- Create and continue to develop inspection procedures and specifications and continuously find improvements to reduce defect rates
- Help develop and maintain a QA budget.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years of QA Managerial experience
- Cosmetics experience preferred but open to apparel as well
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Reliable and Trustworthy
Salary: Competitive base salary + benefits, 401k, PTO, free product and more!