. San Francisco, CA 94117
Company Description: startup sustainable e-commerce brand
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Resolve issues regarding orders.
- Locate missing items or replacements.
- Organize and report on problems regarding orders.
- Perform inventory audits to ensure items are processed correctly.
- Work with Outbound and Inbound Team Leads to ensure optimal processes.
- Communicate with the Customer Experience Team to resolve issues for customers.
- Oversee software bug identification and reporting.
- Completed Associate's and/or Bachelor’s degree.
- Understanding of Quality Assurance fundamentals.
- Experience with operational & systems analysis is a plus!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills with a "go-getter" attitude.
- Ability to manage work flows and hit set metrics.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Adaptable to changing processes and works well with teams.
- Competitive Hourly Base
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays