Public Relations and Marketing Manager, DTC Fashion
New York New York, NY 10018
TITLE: PR & Marketing Manager
Company: Direct to consumer women's advanced contemporary fashion brand.
Location: New York, NY.
Lead social media strategy of a high-end brand with creative and innovative concepts.
- Ideate & execute events, social media content and influencer strategies that support brand awareness and growth from presentations, collection press days, influencer events and in-store & showroom events through guest list management, coordination of logistics, planning, research, and on-site support
- Publish content on all social media channels across Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest
- Define social campaign roll-out on all upcoming programs and special projects.
- Collaborate with Founder/ Creative Director, Director of Marketing and VP of Ecommerce on the overall social strategy.
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to collect necessary assets and information to execute best-in-class campaign.Create and maintain a calendars for PR, Social and Events
- Engage the target demographic through community management, comments and Direct Messages
- Pitch ideas to internal teams and superiors weekly
- Present weekly social social grid layouts, copy in photoshop and Planoly
- Present weekly analytics and insights for all social media platforms
- Monitoring competitors and relevant social channels.
- Attend events and ensure the best social coverage..
- Liaise with external PR agencies to provide assets and support needed specifically strategies surrounding product or collection launches, initiatives, and partnerships, as well as in day-to-day activities
- Filter and appropriately address general press inquiries
- Track deadlines for pulls, returns for PR and client projects.Coordinate, prepare, pack and ship all products necessary for loans, photoshoots, etc.
- 5+ years working in a Public Relations, Social Media or Marketing & Communications capacity, with prior advanced contemporary fashion experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Highly organized and great attention to detail.
- Should possess a strong interest in the fashion industry, as well as knowledge of the market and its key players; Press, stylist, and influencer contacts
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Indesign, Photoshop, PC/Windows/Mac system and all MS Office programs