Programmatic Director, Omni Channel Media
200 Madison, 8th Fl. New York, NY 10016
POSITION TITLE: Programmatic Director, Omni Channel Media
COMPANY: Global Apparel Company
The role of Programmatic Director, Omni Channel Media will lead and manage the in-house strategy, planning and buying of digital and performance media across all digital touchpoints/platforms.
A technical and experienced Digital Marketing leader with expert level knowledge of strategy, planning and buying within the programmatic ecosystem: SSPs, DSPs, Ad Exchanges, Ad Networks and Trading Desks and the complete understanding of how ads are delivered using real-time-bidding including campaign pricing/cost models, measurement/campaign metrics & ad verification/viewability/ad fraud, audience measurement.
- Create, execute and manage/buy all digital media campaigns (auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing, etc.) across all digital channels and devices (display, social, video, native etc.). These include, but are not limited to Google (DV360, search,Youtube), PMP’s, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Amazon, etc
- Accurately forecast aggressive multi-channel digital performance and manage the digital marketing budgets and pacing, providing data-driven guidance and recommendations on program budget investments, allocations and changes as needed
- Develop a competitive digital marketing strategy and build an effective marketing funnel enabling repeatable, predictable positive results/KPI’s with adherence to best-in-class standards
- Own trades in multiple programmatic consoles with a deep understanding of campaign management and optimization strategy (bid management, tactic, audience analysis, etc.) Utilize advanced audience targeting strategies and creative testing frameworks to improve response and ROAS
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the programmatic team to ensure effectiveness, efficiency, and scalability (e.g tagging creation/execution process for all digital/DSP partners)
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns, overseeing campaign QA process by developing and maintaining quality control procedures for campaign implementations
- Own the development of brand benchmarks by execution channel/medium and status documentation for reporting, partner with team analytics lead on campaign measurement, reporting and insights generation
- Communicate, strategize and influence cross-functionally with marketing, creative, divisional sales/marketing, CRM and analytics teams to identify and prioritize growth opportunities and campaign execution best practices
- Pay great attention to detail and focus on quality of results/success (per technique, per creative, per inventory, etc.) for all digital, programmatic and performance marketing campaigns, assume accountability and ownership.
- Work with media partners/ad tech firms (DSPs, ad-verification services, 3rd party data providers, etc.) to ensure optimal campaign execution and oversight of inventory quality, viewability, and fraud
- Being a proactive account manager also means that you’ll conduct more testing in your accounts, and you’ll be on top of the results from these tests and use the learnings to think up new concepts to employ.
- Ability to evaluate the appropriate analytics and digital marketing technology tools, including Google Analytics, our internal database/CDP, each advertising platform to track results and ensure reporting infrastructure is appropriate to provide full funnel analysis and align investment decisions
- 8-10 year’s related experience in end-to-end digital marketing execution for media across all channels, including ‘hands on keys’ buying/optimizing in agency environment / trade desk
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Technical and experienced Digital Marketing Leader with expert level knowledge of strategy, planning and buying within the programmatic ecosystem: SSPs, DSPs, Ad Exchanges, Ad Networks and Trading Desks and the complete understanding of how ads are delivered using real-time-bidding including campaign pricing/cost models, measurement/campaign metrics & ad verification/viewability/ad fraud, audience measurement
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth and optimizing digital marketing initiatives. Extensive experience with digital media planning and buying. Extensive expertise in programmatic buying, direct buying through Google, Trade Desk, Display, Facebook, and other networks/platforms
- Experience creating multi-channel, multi-touch attribution infrastructure and leveraging and interpreting that data to provide insights and improve channel performance.
- Experience working with Multi-touch attribution tooling considered a plus
- 8+ years’ experience as a leader
- Possess strong analytical and quantitative analysis skills, have a passion for data driven decision making, thrive on challenges, and have a proven history of successfully achieving targets and objectives