Title: Production Manager
Company Description: Women's Apparel Brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Follow-up with vendors to ensure that development and production samples are executed correctly and timely.
- Communicate daily with overseas offices and vendors to track development and production statuses Prepare production hand off package to factory (BOM, Tech pack, reference sample, sample yardage, digitized patterns, FDS).
- Initiate and maintain raw material and bulk garment PO to vendors Maintain updated bulk fabric chart and WIP report daily.
- Organize fitting schedule, pre spec fit samples prior to fittings and record fit comments detailing corrections to hand off to factories.
- Coordinate with designers to ensure all production requirements such as colors, trims, fabric quality, and fit are met Assist in garment costing process and negotiations.
- Ensure consistency of production relevant information among crossfunctional teams.
- Assist inline and final QC inspections at domestic factories Provide the Logistics partner with shipping documents, TOP approvals, and vendor shipping confirmation for prompt delivery.
- Organize and manage liability material inventory, pattern archive, sample inventory.
- Must have at least 3+ years of production experience
- Strong sense of urgency to deliver action items in a timely manner
- Proficient understanding of garment construction as well as technical knowledge of production preferred
- Basic understanding of fabric types and costing requirements of garments preferred
- Domestic development/ production experience preferred
- Must be proactive and possess the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Must have exceptional organizational skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and Photoshop
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic