Title: Production Manager
Company: Women's Apparel Brand
Location: Greenwich, CT
- Manage the retail product lifecycle from vendor origin to store (and reverse functions including retail distribution centers, related transportation functions and all supporting operations.
- Provide strategic leadership to develop, coach, and mentor direct reports toward individual growth and performance excellence.
- Direct the financial, operational, safety and service performance of multiple Distribution and Fulfillment Centers. Lead the planning, execution and forecasting of expense budgets for all areas of responsibility, achieving performance and expense objectives
- Sets forward-looking strategy, inclusive of short and long ranging roadmaps; ensures the network’s capabilities can continually effect/Attain evolving objectives
- Sets overarching service levels and cost to serve
- Develop new logistics capabilities in the delivery of new categories or lines of business.
- Evaluate new initiatives for impact to logistics costs, service and quality.
- Collaboratively contribute to overall Operations department direction, talent development, and delivery of KPIs and initiatives as a key contributor on the Supply Chain Leadership team.
- Innovation, quality & continuous improvement