108 W 39th St New York, NY 10018
Titie: Production Coordinator
Company: Private Label Clothing Brand
• Provide full cross functional & operational support with Design, Production & Technical team.
• Daily data entry, log in, distribute and confirm receipt of all samples / packages / approvals.
• Communicate daily with vendors and internal teams throughout the development and pre-production process.
• Involve in lab dips and strike-off approvals and evaluations such as garment integrity & fit.
• Maintain Work in Progress (WIP) reports weekly following up with vendors on outstanding submits/issues.
• Initiate & ensure accurate details in technical/development packages on order styles.
• Plan, provide & deliver PR and dotcom sample needs to retailer on timely basis.
• 2+ years of production experience. Product development understanding.
• Knowledge of women's sportswear clothing a must. Previous Plus or Junior exposure is a positive add on.
• Highly motivated, self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
High sense of accuracy.
• Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
• Flexible, organized, detail-oriented and a team player. A go getter hands-on attitude encouraged.
• Ability to multi task, work under pressure & cope with deadlines
• Strong MS Office + Excel skills. Web pdm experience is plus skill.