San Francisco, CA 94005
Company: Sustainable Fashion Brand
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Compose, stylize, and stage product shots.
- Set up lighting, color accuracy, and exposure.
- Export, organize and provide final images.
- Use Adobe Photoshop and CaptureOne to retouch images (Cropping, Exposure, Background Removal, Color-Correction/Conversion, etc) according to company standards
- Ability to retouch with precision
- Urgency and understanding of deadlines and schedules in order to help prioritize product
- Maintain cleanliness standards for all photo equipment studio based on company guidelines.
- Min. 1 year experience as a product photographer a must! This is not a creative photography role!
- Demonstrated skills in lighting, photo editing, and composition.
- Min. 1 year experience using Adobe PhotoShop in a professional setting.
- Basic retouching/editing skills.
- Basic understanding of Mac OS and DSLR cameras
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to troubleshoot lighting and camera issues