New York New York, NY 10018
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing ROL analysis; establishing time schedules with manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 7+ years of experience in product development and management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Excellent project management skills; able to initiate projects and drive them to completion.
- A strong orientation towards results. You can analyze user data and produce product that drives sales
- Experience deriving user insights from various data sources. Excellent analytical skills (experience with Google Analytics and/or MixPanel a plus).
- A proven ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate with a variety of teams (i.e. production, design, PR, email marketing, sales, etc.)