111 Los Angeles, California 90210
Title: Product Manager
Company: Women's contemporary swim and lingerie brand
- Manage product end to end from inception to POS in all channels
- Support design for all product development working with factories world wide
- Manage costing, buying, importing and tracking of all bulk orders
- Working with all categories of product including swim, lingerie and RTW.
- Working on R&D, Tech Packs, 1st protos, fittings, SMS and line sheets
- Handle importing and receiving of product to our warehouse
Support the allocation and shopping of product from warehouse to any customer via wholesale, E-Commerce or pop up
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 2-4 years of experience in product development/production
- Organizational skills necessary to support CEO. Multitask projects and complete them within deadlines.
- Able to set manage and follow overlapping seasonal deadlines
- Able to manage multiple independent contractors &/or vendors/manufacturers
- In depth knowledge of apparel and fabric construction.
- Understanding of techniques, including dying, printing, wash and other treatments.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite skills: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
- Proficient ability to comment on Color, Print, Lab Dips, S/offs, Graphics and all technical advise to vendors on development of product
- Communication: Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with both internal partners and external vendors.
- Manage and control calendar deliverables for global team of in season and future seasons
- Quick study on all new platforms needed to learn to run the business, like but not limited to Shopify, Apparel Magic, JOOR etc.