Product Development Manager
48 Walker Street New York, NY 10013
Title: Product Development Manager
Company: Designer Womenswear Brand
- Drive time and action calendar to guarantee deadlines are met and collection is developed on time
- Define atelier agenda based on daily objectives and evolving design needs and fabric delivery
- Supervise sample room process from pattern to finished sms
- Manage entering of BOM’s and working with production to answer questions, resolve issues and update with most accurate information possible.
- Work with denim, sweater, and knit consultants to ensure product being made with outside factories meets calendar deadlines.
- Partner with Design to track, organize, and update all designs in RLM database and sample room flow boards.
- Develop and order seasonal sample trims
- Oversee garment dye and wash sample development. Launch lab dips and manage sample wash and dye.
- Manage overseas development
- Assemble initial costing from vendors and work with production team to ensure viability for bulk
- Monitor merchandising plan and track under and over development
- Responsible for production pass off meeting
• 3-5 years of experience in a Product Development role
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Detail oriented with a strong sense of ownership over projects.
• Proficient in Word, Excel.
• RLM or similar ERP/PLM system experience a plus but not a necessity.
• Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign a plus
• Strong ability to manage time and execute at a high level.