Product Development Manager
49 West 27 th Street, New York, NY 10001
Title of Job: Product Development Manager
Company Description: Private Label Jewelry Brand
• Manage product development projects through all phases.
•Create and monitor calendars to ensure timeliness of projects and deliverables.
•Maintain project lists and conduct weekly meetings to alert all cross-functional teams on the status of projects and production.
• Responsible for product creation and communication from design hand-off to production. This includes reviewing all spec sheets and sending them out for costing, requesting samples, meeting sample deadlines, and ensuring on-time delivery from factories.
• Prepare, analyze and negotiate costing with factories to maximize margins. Facilitate costing negotiations through strategic and product specific solutions.
• Monitor project budgets for tooling, mold fees and/or any other development costs.
• Place all orders with the factories and follow up on all steps of production process including testing and all PP, TOP and Production sample approvals.