Product Development Manager- Home furnishing
108 W 39th Street New York, NY 10018
Title: Product Development – Home Furnishings
Home furnishings company seeking an expert Product Development Manager with experience in mirrors, frames, wall art and home decor!
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and product development strategy from concept to production of frames, mirrors, wall art etc
- Participate in product development meetings and art pack handovers with design & merchandising teams, including but not limited to speaking costing, sample timing, creating agendas and distributing recaps
- Own the responsibility of product development costing receipt and analysis
- Develop and execute financial plans in support of seasonal product development merchandising initiatives partnering with finance & planning departments.
- Travel and attend industry events (i.e. product sourcing, trade shows, showhouses, etc.) to develop new vendor relationships, identify trends and product opportunities.
- Must have experience in Home Décor
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and possess strong analytical skills.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and with a team.
- Proficiency in PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)