Title: Product Development Coordinator
Company Description: Men's and Women's Lifestyle Accessories Brand
Location: Miami, FL
- Work directly with the Creative Director and assist the Head of Fabrication, Senior Visual Designer, and Production Manager, on design of new products and updates of current products, including but not limited to Jewelry, Watches, Bags, and associated packaging.
- Maintain NetSuite database of product with all purchase and production related information including but not limited to SKU creation, vendors, costs components, and basic product information.
- Assist with sourcing of new products by communicating directly with current vendors, and counter source existing products for better pricing and/or quality.
- Assist Creative Director in pricing negotiations with vendors and developing pricing for new products.
- Order and organize product samples for testing as well as for future distribution the Sales Team and Marketing.
- Communicate new and updated styles company wide as directed by Creative Director
- Assist Senior Visual Designer on Assembly sheets for use by in house production and for use with outside vendors.
- Organize samples for review.
- Clearly organize & maintain all technical drawings and ensure the vendor has most updated version.
- Organize and Maintain creative & Quality Control master sample set for review.
- Must be proficient in Excel or other spreadsheet applications.
- Minimum 1 year experience in product development
- Strong physical and database organization skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Work logically and systematically
- Be able to lift 25lbs or more
- Have good time management for hard deadlines
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written