Product Development Assistant
108 west 39th street New York, NY 10018
Title: Product Development Assistant
Company: Apparel Manufacturer
- Prepare Fabric and Trim in Web PDM for all adopted styles/Brand
- Sample log in
- Assist on board presentation
- Maintaining bulk archive and shade band library approval
- Keeping wash development rack organized by brand
- Prepare outgoing packages
- Organize samples for line presentation and ensure all samples are in correct order with correct trim and wash.
- Organize store bough garments by brand with MDL store bough tags.
- Maintain organize development and trim binders
- Maintain organize order confirmation binders
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years in product development in apparel
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Maintaining a clean working area
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a professional, fast paced environment where priorities can shift daily
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient Computer Skills including Microsoft Office.