Product Designer (Hats)
2440 S. Sepulveda Blvd, Suite 201 Los Angeles, CA 90064`
Title: Product Designer
Company description: Iconic, lifestyle men's and women's brand
• Working with the product team to share insights and comprehension of the seasonal product brief
• Assisting senior designers to translate product briefs into product design
• Working in our line-plan software to build specifications and create product information.
• Presenting designs to the team
• Travel for trending and inspiration purposes
• Travel abroad to the factories to assist in product development
• A minimum 3 years working with either socks, hats, or bags.
• Positive and pro-active attitude
• Creative, innovative and intelligent product designer
• Willingness to learn and be trained as the opportunities arise
• Reasonable fabric/materials/techniques and garment construction knowledge
• Understand the target consumers for our product
• Professional written and verbal skills
• Works well in a team-based environment
• Comfortable with public speaking
• Flexible and accountable: able to prioritize and manage workload
• Responsible: meets deadlines and keeps commitments
• Computer skills: proficient in Illustrator CC, PS, powerpoint, email communication skills. Excel is a plus.