New York New York, NY 10018
- -Uses technical and creative knowledge and ability to execute finished CAD artwork projects based on the direction and needs of the Head Designer.
- -Uses Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator to design and recolor prints/repeats, placement prints, and engravings.
- -Prepare completed, development and production ready artwork packages in a timely manner to send out to the mills.
- -Responsible for tracking and sending artwork to mills, communicating, and following up on packages.
- -Maintain an organized filing system for all artwork files, strike offs and handlooms.
- -Communicate regularly with the production team on pattern submits.
- -Approve strike offs and print placement layouts for production.
- -Design placement prints based off of pattern pieces across different sizes.
- -Design embroidery/beading/embellishment layouts.
- -Render and recolor fashion sketches provided by Head Designer.
- -Research new ideas and designs for original prints.
- -5 Years experience Apparel/Textile CAD Design preferred or equivalent experience.
- -Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- -Strong graphic design, illustration, print development capabilities.
- - Exceptional hand drawing and painting skills.
- -Strong sense of color, fashion and awareness of print/pattern trends and taste level.
- -Strong understanding of dress construction and how to create placement prints based off of pattern pieces.
- -Ability to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve.
- -Ability to take direction, handle and prioritize multiple projects.
- -Exceptional organization skills required as well as the ability to proactively self prioritize workflow based on deadlines in a fast paced environment.
-Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
-Detail oriented, flexible/willing to learn, team player.