Title: Pre-Sales Engineer
Company: Marketing Technology Platform
Location: New York, New York
The Sales Engineer will work with the mid-enterprise sales team.
- Provide technical product and relative business expertise internally and externally.
- Prepare and present standard and custom technical demonstrations of the platform to prospective clients understanding.
- Delivering business case to a prospect along with account executives.
- Ownership of RFP process
- Undestand client requirements and pain points to provide the best solution.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Project Management teams to provide the scope of a Statement of Work (SoW).
- Carry out entire pre-sales process from support materials, standardized demos and any potential training.
- Provide feedback to product and engineering teams on market requirements and potential enhancements.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships with business and technical contacts at all levels of a client’s organization.
- Experience in eCommerce or SaaS
- Digital marketing experience preferred.
- Travel as necessary.