New York New York, NY 10018
Title: Planning Analyst
Location: New York, NY
Company: Iconic Footwear Brand
- Develop plans at department/category level including annual sales, to ensure that financial objectives align with product opportunities.
- Interact with sales, marketing and our B2C team to understand all upcoming activities, promotions and developments that could impact customer demand.
- Work with Senior Planning Manager to consolidate Forecasts and prepare Review summaries to be distributed to Senior Management
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities by department and category level. Partner with buying to align financials and product opportunity.
- Create SKU breadth and depth recommendations to ensure appropriate amount of skus and depth of inventory is purchased to maximize turn.
- Ad-hoc analyses as needed
- Develop budgets and analysis for the retail division to identify business opportunities in all product categories.
- Create key performance indicator reporting including sell-thru analysis, open-to-buy, etc.
- Work with merchandising team on collection selling reports and ongoing analysis.
- Minimum of 3 years in sales, order management, logistics, or other relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated analytical ability and fluency with numbers.
- Advanced Excel skills required