New York, NY
Title: Retail Planner
Location: New York, NY
Company: Luxury Fashion Brand
- Develop plans at department/category level including annual sales, to ensure that financial objectives align with product opportunities.
- Execute, and communicate financial merchandise plans and strategies to support the buying, marketing, sales plans and financial objectives.
- Communicate financial results, forecasts, and action plans to management and cross functional team on a weekly basis.
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities by department and category level. Partner with buying to align financials and product opportunity.
- Recap and analyze sales results to plan, and forecast in-season sales and inventory at the department level.
- Collaborate with buying team to build comprehensive assortment strategies based on hindsight analysis.
- Create SKU breadth and depth recommendations to ensure appropriate amount of skus and depth of inventory is purchased to maximize turn.
- Ad-hoc analyses as needed
- Develop budgets and analysis for the retail division to identify business opportunities in all product categories.
- Create key performance indicator reporting including sell-thru analysis, open-to-buy, etc.
- Work with merchandising team on collection selling reports and ongoing analysis.
- At least 3-5 years of related experience in planning, inventory management, financial planning or financial analysis (retail or consumer goods experience preferred).
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated analytical ability and fluency with numbers.
- Proficient in MS Office (Advanced Excel skills required).
- SAP, Business Intelligence or SEM experience a plus!