Brisbane, CA 94117
Company Description: Sustainable startup fashion brand
Location: Brisbane, CA
- Compose, stylize, and stage e-commerce product shots based on direction.
- Oversee product preparation for tabletop photo shoots across all categories.
- Standards in setup, lighting, color accuracy, and exposure for each shot while managing a high-volume of images.
- Prepare and style product for Product Photographers during daily photoshoots that align with the company's styling guide standards.
- Ensure accurate and consistent product styling and have a working knowledge of brand specific exceptions.
- Work with the Studio Photo Manager to determine photoshoot priorities.
- Work with the Photography Team's shoot schedule.
- Understand deadlines and schedules in order to help prioritize product.
- Assist in keeping the cleanliness of the studio.
- Completed Associate's and/or Bachelor’s degree.
- Product and e-commerce styling experience required.
- Previous photo in-studio experience required.
- Moderate digital photography, lighting, photo editing, and compositional skills.
- A perfectionist eye for detail and color accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Adaptable to changing processes and works well with teams.