Performance Marketing Manager
. New York, NY 10010
Company Description: establish active lifestyle brand
Location: REMOTE - can be based anywhere in the US
- Manage the execution of a cross-channel direct-to-consumer (DTC) marketing strategy to drive e-commerce site demand and traffic.
- Collaborate with the DTC team to continually evolve and optimize the strategy.
- Manage the cross-channel strategy in real-time based on performance data to generate the best marginal return using automated and manual bidding strategies.
- Manage channel alignment based on performance by identifying and testing new channels that they continue to meet or exceed established KPIs.
- Analyze customer segments for opportunities to test retention strategies and to maximize lifetime value.
- Manage the alignment of Go-To-Market Campaigns and goals.
- Submit creative requests for all digital advertising deliverables for each campaign and work closely with the creative team to optimize existing ads and apply learnings to future ads creative.
- Partner with E-Commerce Merchandise Manager to drive demand for key styles throughout each season.
- Manage performance marketing reporting and deliver to the DTC team on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Collaborate with the DTC team to build and evolve a data-driven attribution model; conceptualize ideas, test, optimize, and repeat.
- Provide support and collaboration on additional channels and how they play into the customer journey including - Direct Mail, Email Marketing, SEO, Organic Social, Company Retail, etc.
- Completed Bachelor's in Marketing, Advertising, or related field.
- Min. 4+ years in digital marketing and advertising with recent experience in cross-channel strategy & management role.
- Min. 2+ years experience with a direct-to-consumer (DTC) brand preferred.
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience creating and managing ads and campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, and Bing Ads.
- Experience managing large budgets against growth KPIs
- Experience working with a CDP, DMP, and DSP preferred.
- Experience with Slack, Asana, and G Suite preferred.
- Basic Photoshop editing skills preferred
- Understanding of conversion metrics against LTV modeling
- Creativity in advertising, problem-solving, and storytelling
- Meticulous organization and project management skills
- Clear and effective communication when working cross-functionally
- Strategic thinking & persuasive presentation abilities
- High-level post-campaign analysis skills
- Must have a passion for and deep understanding of all things digital, especially social media platforms and mobile.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan + Match %
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Wellness Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Product Gratis + Employee Discount