Performance Marketing Manager
New York New York, NY 10018
Title: Performance Marketing Manager
Location: New York, NY
Company: Emerging skincare company
• Manage day-to-day analysis, optimizations and bid management of marketing campaigns across all paid marketing channels (paid social, SEM, retargeting, etc).
• Work alongside Marketing Director to execute overall paid marketing strategy and to translate the brand personality into original and effective ad campaigns.
• Launch paid marketing efforts in international markets.
• Test creatives, bids, placements, landing pages, and audiences to scale campaigns efficiently.
• Explore and layer in new channels by testing and determining success metrics.
• Support key marketing campaign initiatives (e.g. campaign launches, partnerships, etc).
• Prepare regular reporting to share feedback on performance.
• Work alongside freelance designers and copywriters to develop and test new ad variations.
• Work with Marketing Director to forecast and plan forward-looking performance and budgets.
• Work with Digital Product Manager on landing pages and site optimization tools like Optimizely.
• 3+ years of experience with paid marketing channels, most importantly Facebook and Instagram
• Experience with direct to consumer brands
• Detail oriented & gets a thrill out of optimizing and testing channels
• Understanding of best attribution practices
• Strong quantitative & analytical skills
• Savvy in Google Analytics and Excel