People Operations Manager
New York New York, NY 10014
Title: People Operations Manager
Company: Online Fashion & Lifestyle Brand
Location: New York, NY
The Operations Manager will lead and manage all departments to facilitate and execute initial design idea to full launch. Executing this in it in the shortest possible time frame, while always keeping the highest quality standards in the most effective and productive way, increasing profitability and sustainability.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day operations ensuring that the team is creating and delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Will be in charge of overseeing direction for all team members including: Development & Production, Content Creation, Marketing & PR, Social Media Management, E-commerce & Customer Service/Fulfillment
- Must have a strong understanding of the Roles & Responsibilities for each team member of each department and the ability to improve and create the workflow and systems that are currently in place
- Develop a system for each team member for performance reviews that includes feedback, warnings and ways to improve performance to meet KPIs.
- Nurture a team that feels strong and supported at all times, even through the most difficult days.
- Communicate daily with team members so they understand their priorities, create real value for the company and feel appreciated and fairly treated.
- A strong and diplomatic leader who motivates the team to give their best on a daily basis
- Energized, enthusiastic and always looking for ways to improve the team
- A sharp, critical thinker who is also a smart communicator who is organized and efficient
- A curious, forward looking futurist who embraces technology and is adaptable, loves change and willing to pivot when necessary
- Proactive, generating great ideas on a daily basis to improve and streamline our growth.
- Focused on diversity, inclusivity and sustainability
- A direct and clear communicator with a sense of urgency and brevity
- Strong time management skills
- Amazing social and emotional skills
- Looking for long term career growth
Salary: Competitive Compensation package