New York New York, NY 10018
Title: People Manager
Company: American, Womens RTW Fashion and Accessories Brand.
Location: Soho, NY.
We are looking for a People Manager who will support, lead, and mentor our rapidly growing team. The People Manager will work closely with all employees (retail + corporate) to create and establish processes that will build and foster a healthy environment and culture, unique to the brand.
- Build out all HR processes required to support our growing team and business, including but not limited to:
- Management Training
- Conflict Resolution
- Measures/Tools to Improve Efficiency
- Diversity Initiatives
- Establish development plans for individuals and teams – including a mid-year and end-of-year review.
- Organize regular meetings with department leaders to identify areas of opportunities and improvements.
- Work closely with senior leadership to build out short-term and long-term initiatives.
- Support employee experience via an innovative compensation plan, benefits, PTO management, etc.
- Serve as the liaison to 3rd party payroll company.
- Research competitive landscape to find and implement measures to consistently improve employee experience and support.
- Assist in recruiting new talent.
- Lead the on-boarding process of new employees.
- Manage the exit interview process.
- Involved in coaching and counseling any employee relations issues that may arise.
- Fluent in HR policies and legal procedures.
- Fully manage HR compliance's.
- Organize & manage employee files and confidential, private data.
- Minimum of 4+ years of HR management. Fluent in HR policies.
- Understands the structure and nuance of a small company.
- Capable of working in a fast pace, growing environment.
- A passionate and proactive leader and thinker who can excel in multi-tasking.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, with strong attention to detail and ability to follow through.
- Has a drive for excellence. Goal-oriented.
- Ability to contribute to organizational learnings and process improvement.