Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA 90014
Company: Well known, luxury women's RTW brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Create first patterns based on sketches and direction from Design Team.
- Attend Development fittings, contributing from an aesthetic perspective and advise on improvements that can be made to fit and construction.
- Follow through with patterns to create final production pattern. Attend weekly production fittings, confirm final
- Style Book inputting production fit notes, photos and relevant spec and construction information. Request PP patterns as needed, respecting the production deadlines.
- Adhere to Development and Production calendars. Be proactive to meet deadlines by requesting meetings or doing any preparatory work needed, including sample prep and fitting scheduling, to facilitate timely pattern completion.
- Self-manage workload and multi-task, managing time efficiently, in a rapid changing environment.
- Work closely with Pattern Team, in-house sample Room, Design Team and Production Team for fluid crossteam functionality.
- Work towards improving and perfecting fit and communicate with Merchandising and Sales accordingly as needed.
- 5 years work experience required.
- Production experience a must. Experience with a relevant product typology a plus.
- Technical Design experience
- Digital pattern skills and proficiency with the Gerber and TukaTech
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent accreditation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate strong listening, written and oral communication skills
- Problem solver
- Team player