Part Time Accounts Receivable Coordinator
New York New York, NY 10018
Job Title: Part Time Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Company Description: Luxury fashion brand
Duration: 3 months
Hours: 20-25 hours per week
- Manage current ATB (Aged Trial Balance), all transactions for assigned accounts.
- Conduct reconciliations, identify and investigate problems to ensure credits are issued for valid customer chargebacks.
- Daily process and posting of cash receipts and wire remittance deposits to the appropriate customer account and invoices.
- Reconcile and resolve chargebacks and request refunds if necessary.
- Monthly Factor Reconciliation
- Advise sales force of outstanding chargeback and past due invoice issues. Alert them of issues and enlist support for resolution of disputes.
- Partner with Shipping Team, to ensure POD issues to resolve outstanding Chargebacks and past due invoice issues
- Partner with sales team and sales executives on problem issues to ensure timely resolution Operational/Functional Review
- System updates- including but not limited to proper coding for clearing and matching of chargeback’s and credits in RLM
- Maintains accurate customer information in system according to company procedures
- Effectively manage client relationships
- Relationship building (internal & external)
- Ad Hoc Reporting & Analysis
- Ability and willingness to jump into project and workloads as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years professional experience in like industry
- Strong customer service skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify discrepancies and inconsistencies
- Eye for detail – attention to quality and accuracies is of paramount importance in this role
- Diplomacy and ability to deal with difficult situations
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (Word & Excel) V-lookup and Pivot tables
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Attitude towards work and timeliness in completing daily tasks