Paid Social Performance Manager
245 5th Ave New York, NY 10016
Title: Paid Social Performance Manager
Location: New York, New York
Company Description: Luxury Cause-Based Retailer
- Build, optimize and scale paid social campaigns to support our promotions, monthly/seasonal content & product, in-store boutique locations, brand initiatives.
- Work with the design and marketing teams creatively to executive key messages for the brands to drive efficient customer acquisition
- Generate and execute a testing road map for every paid social platform, ad unit audiences & tactics throughout the paid social funnel
- Recommend clever and useful day to day strategies for performance growth by analyzing metrics
- Improve the performance of as ad spend by testing ad copy, landing pages, visual assets, audience targeting and other variable to improve the performance of ad spend
- Work together with internal teams & channel partners to increase full funnel efficiency of total marketing budget
- Put tog=ether weekly and monthly reports on KPIs and make recommendations to senior leadership on potential for growth in paid social channels.
- Stay current on the latest social tool updates and new technologies.
- 7-10 Years of experience managing paid campaigns on social media (Facebook & Instagram)
- Proven track record of driving ROI and ability to scale budgets
- Experience and extensive understanding of working with Facebook Ads Manager
- Familiarity with attribution analysis and different measurement approaches
- Strong POV on the optimal ways to measure Paid Social
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Good grammar and proof-reading skills
- Up-to-date with the latest Paid Social trends, best practices, competitive tools, and search marketing products.
- Direct to Consumer or e-commerce experience essential.
- Basic design, photography, and/or video skills are a bonus.