Paid Social Marketing Manager
x New York, NY 10001
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented with an understanding of Facebook ad campaigns and experience in paid social media, data analysis, and optimization.
- Build, optimize and scale paid social campaigns to support promotions, content & product, in-store locations, brand initiatives.
- Collaborate with designers and digital/brand marketing teams to brainstorm, identity, and perfect key messages specifically to drive efficient customer acquisition.
- Develop and execute roadmap throughout the paid social funnel.
- Analyze metrics to propose effective strategy recommendations for performance and growth.
- Collaborate with internal teams and channel partners to improve full funnel efficiency of total marketing budget.
- Compile weekly and monthly reports on KPIs and make recommendations to senior leadership on potential for growth in paid social channels.
- 3-8 Years of experience managing paid campaigns in Facebook and Instagram with a proven track record of driving ROI and ability to scale budgets.
- Experience in Facebook Ads Manager with an understanding of best practices as it relates to campaign set-up, structure, creative, bidding, bid modifiers, ad copy, extensions, shopping feed management, and landing page testing.
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, collaboration, and communication skills with an attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent proofreading and grammar skills.